Friday, February 6, 2009

What I Do During Classes

I knit. These days I seem to be knitting socks.
*
Just Socks
*
Yup. Just your average very basic socks. That's the way I like them. Mindless knitting. I like knitting lace and everything, but I don't like wearing lacy socks. Quite a dilemma. I should start knitting more socks for my mom, she'ss wear anything. These socks are knitted in Rache Mache (100% acrylic) and with 3,5mm needles.
*
I do actually pay attention to education. I even take notes and I can prove it!
*
Notes
*
I'm pretty much in love with my own handwriting. It's quite sad really. I like writing all sorts of weird stuff down, and that's why I have many many notebooks at home and at least one with me at all times.

4 comments:

MJ said...

I can just picture you in class knitting!! so much fun!! I don't think I would be able to do it do.... my professors really expect you to just look at them and write everything they say :S
nice socks though!

Rachel said...

oooh i like your handwriting too! and i wish i could knit socks. double pointed needles scare me!

VeganCraftastic said...

I know what you mean, I love to knit lace socks but I don't really wear them much.

Anonymous said...

I always thought I should knit in University!! Would have made the boring classes more interesting or at least they would be productive.

Also I totally heart your handwriting. It is wicked!