Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year - New Mitch O'Connell

Yeah, I finally got the rockabilly angel done:
*
Rockabilly Angel
*
It's done in the ever so faithful backstitch and using one of the Sublime Stitching featuring Mitch O'Connell patterns. I think I maybe should've re-thinked some of the colours. But then again I always think so.
*
Rockabilly Angel Close-Up
*
Rockabilly Angel Close-Up
*
I have big plans for her, and her, and her, and a few other Mitch O'Connell inspired embroidery projects yet to come.
*
Oh, I spend the christmas at my mom's. She's just got a new kitten. Ever tried photographing a scarf you just finished with a playful kitten around?
*
Wavy and Ossi
*
Wavy and Ossi
*
Wavy and Ossi
*
Needles: 4,5mm
Yarn: Fleur, 100% acrylic
*
I made it for my sister for christmas, and finished it with a day to spare. I started it months ago, but it was a bit of a boring knit, so it took me a lot of time.

7 comments:

Markka said...

Oaaaaaaaaawwwww!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that kitten is SO cute. A perfect way to photograph your knitting!

VeganCraftastic said...

Cute, your posts always make me want to pick up embroidery again!

Rachel said...

she looks fantastic! your stitches are perfect, girl! and that kitten...good god!

kramox said...

no voi nyt apua mikä kissanpentu :D <3

torrance said...

Joo.. Ossi(tuo kissi) näyttää kyl söpöltä, mutta on itse piru.. Hullu katti.

I know the kitten looks cute and all, but I'm telling you Ossi is the devil itself.

sewitsforyou said...

wow that Mitch piece looks amazing. Great job! I like the colors you used.