Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stab It!

I'm getting my embroidery back on
*
Heart And Dagger
*
I'm going to put this as a patch to my plain black (very mini) skirt. It just needs a little extra something-something. I used old faithflu back stitch and satin stitch for it. And I draw the picture, but I used a few tattoo-pics as a very heavy reference. Unfortunately I can't really draw, but maybe that's something one can learn.
*
Oh! And my friend gave to me the Best Mug Ever! My friend said she immediately thought of me when she saw it.
*
Best Mug Ever
*
Awwww. Awsome, right? It just makes the morning cup of coffee feel even more of a pick-me-up.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

love the embroidered patch! and the coffee cup! too rad

VeganCraftastic said...

Cool mug, and I love the embroidery.

Katie Kutthroat said...

so much awesome in this post, i don't know where to start! :)

sewphie said...

I love the patch- it looks great